We are closely monitoring the Covid-19 situation. To comply with the social distancing policies implemented by the Hong Kong Government and to ensure your health and safety at our event, safety measures will be put in place, including but not limited to – changing the date, venue and/or format of the event.
Such changes will be announced on the website and communicated to registered attendees through email.
Health measures taken by the Organiser
1. All guests (including exhibitors) are required to undergo a temperature check at the event entrance. Any person with a temperature of or over 37 degrees celsius will be denied entry.
2. All guests (including exhibitors) must complete a health declaration form before their arrival. Admission is not allowed if they fail to complete this form or confirm the matters as set out in this form.
3. All guests will be divided into two sessions for crowd control purposes.
4. Any guests who are under mandatory quarantine or wearing electronic wristband are denied entry.
5.All guests are required to wear a mask at all times during the event.
7. There will be 1.5 metre of distance queuing arrangement at registration.
8. The organiser will arrange hand sanitizers at the registration desk.
9. No eating is allowed at the event.
Health measures taken by the hotel, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong (JW)
1. Clean the facilities, tables and chairs on a regular basis.
2. JW's main entrance, escalator handrails, door handles, handles and elevators buttons will be cleaned and sterilized every 2 hours with diluted bleach.
3. There will be cleaning staff on-duty to clean and sterilize all toilets regularly during the event.
4. Hotel staff will deny entry to any person with an electronic wristband or under compulsory quarantine. In case of any violation, security guards will report to the police immediately.
5. There will be covered rubbish bins for disposal masks in the event area.
For exhibitors, please adopt the following precautions measures
1. Upon arrival, all on-duty staff are required to undergo a temperature check, complete a health declaration form and wear a mask.
2. All exhibition booth must be at least 1.5 metres apart from each other.
3. A maximum of 2 on-duty staff and 2 visitors can visit any one booth at any one time.
4. Please provide hand sanitizers and disinfectant sprays at each exhibitor's booth.
5. No eating is allowed at exhibition booth or event area.
Offer ends on Nov 21
$50 per person
South China Morning Post is a leading global news company that has reported on China and Asia for more than a century. Founded in 1903, SCMP is headquartered in Hong Kong, where it is the city’s newspaper of record, with a growing correspondent staff across Asia and the United States. SCMP's vision is to “Elevate Thought” and our mission is to “Lead the global conversation about China”. Additionally, SCMP publishes a portfolio of premium lifestyle and fashion titles in Hong Kong including Cosmopolitan,ELLE, Esquire and, Harper’s BAZAAR. SCMP is also home to Abacus, a digital news brand focused on China's tech industry; Inkstone, a daily news brief for those curious about China's growing impact around the world; and Goldthread, a content platform with a focus on food, travel and culture in China.